UFC 269 arguably is the most stacked card of the year.
In the main event, lightweight champion Charles Oliveira (31-8 MMA, 19-8 UFC) will put his title on the line against Dustin Poirier (28-6 MMA, 21-6 UFC) on Dec. 11 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
In the co-headliner, dual-champ Amanda Nunes (21-4 MMA, 14-1 UFC) defends her bantamweight title against Season 18 “Ultimate Fighter” winner Julianna Pena (10-4 MMA, 6-2 UFC). And finally, bitter rivals Leon Edwards (19-3 MMA, 11-2 UFC) and Jorge Masvidal (35-15 MMA, 12-8 UFC) will settle their score in a star-studded event.
Check out the official poster for UFC 269 below (via Instagram):
The current UFC 269 lineup includes:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Charles Oliveira vs. Dustin Poirier – for lightweight title
- Amanda Nunes vs. Julianna Pena – for women’s bantamweight title
- Leon Edwards vs. Jorge Masvidal
- Cody Garbrandt vs. Kai Kara-France
- Sean O’Malley vs. Raulian Paiva
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Geoff Neal vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio
- Dominick Cruz vs. Pedro Munhoz
- Josh Emmett vs. Dan Ige
- Dricus Du Plessis vs. Andre Muniz
- Maycee Barber vs. Erin Blanchfield
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET)
- Alex Perez vs. Matt Schnell
- Ryan Hall vs. Darrick Minner
- Priscila Cachoeira vs. Gillian Robertson
- Randy Costa vs. Tony Kelley
- Bruno Silva vs. Jordan Wright
The Blue Corner is MMA Junkie’s blog space. We don’t take it overly serious, and neither should you. If you come complaining to us that something you read here is not hard-hitting news, expect to have the previous sentence repeated in ALL CAPS.