An intriguing featherweight conflict between a pair of harmful submission artists is within the works for December.
Ryan Hall and Darrick Minner have verbally agreed to fulfill at UFC 269, MMA Junkie at the moment discovered from two folks with data of the reserving. Those folks requested to stay nameless as a result of the promotion has but to make an official announcement, and bout agreements are anticipated to be finalized shortly.
Five of Hall’s eight profession wins have come by submission, whereas an unimaginable 22 of Minner’s 26 skilled victories have come by tapout.
Featuring a pair of title fights atop the invoice, UFC 269 takes place Dec. 11. While a location for the occasion has but to be introduced, it’s anticipated to be held at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
The 36-year-old Hall (8-2 MMA, 4-1 UFC) will look to bounce again from a devastating knockout loss to Ilia Topuria from July. After struggling to get a battle booked for practically two years, the disappointing end result ended a four-fight win streak for “The Wizard” below the UFC banner.
Meanwhile, Minner (26-12 MMA, 2-2 UFC) may even return to the cage following a July setback, sufferingg a TKO loss to veteran Darren Elkins at UFC on ESPN 27. The end result ended a two-fight profitable streak for Minner.
With the anticipated addition to the cardboard, the UFC 269 lineup now contains:
- Champ Amanda Nunes vs. Julianna Pena – for ladies’s bantamweight title
- Champ Brandon Moreno vs. Deiveson Figueiredo – for flyweight title
- Randy Costa vs. Tony Kelley
- Cody Garbrandt vs. Kai Kara-France
- Priscila Cachoeira vs. Gillian Robertson
- Maycee Barber vs. Montana De La Rosa
- Dricus Du Plessis vs. Andre Muniz
- Alex Perez vs. Matt Schnell
- Ryan Hall vs. Darrick Minner