A battle between unbeaten featherweight prospects is headed to UFC 270.
Movsar Evloev (15-0 MMA, 5-0 UFC) will tackle Ilia Topuria (11-0 MMA, 3-0 UFC) at UFC 270 on Jan. 22 at Honda Center in Anaheim, Calif.
Two folks with data of the scenario confirmed the reserving to MMA Junkie after an preliminary report from Red Fury MMA.
Former M-1 bantamweight champion Evloev is 5-0 since shifting as much as featherweight and becoming a member of the UFC roster. The unbeaten 27-year-old is coming off a unanimous determination win over Hakeem Dawodu at UFC 263 in June, extending his profitable streak to fifteen.
Also undefeated, submission specialist Topuria has confirmed off his fingers in his previous few outings, knocking out three of his previous 4 opponents. The 24-year-old Spanish-based Georgian has completed all however one in all his professional wins and is coming off a first-round knockout of extremely touted Ryan Hall at UFC 264 in July.
The present UFC 270 lineup consists of:
- Francis Ngannou vs. Ciryl Gane – for heavyweight title
- Brandon Moreno vs. Deiveson Figueiredo – for flyweight title
- Derek Brunson vs. Jared Cannonier
- Greg Hardy vs. Aleksi Oleinik
- Wellington Turman vs. Rodolfo Vieira
- AJ Dobson vs. Jacob Malkoun
- Poliana Botelho vs. Ji Yeon Kim
- Said Nurmagomedov vs. Cody Stamann
- Trevin Giles vs. Michael Morales
- Matt Frevola vs. Genaro Valdez
- Tony Gravely vs. Saimon Oliveira
- Warlley Alves vs. Jack Della Maddalena
- Movsar Evloev vs. Ilia Topuria