Miesha Tate vs. Ketlen Vieira is again on the books.
A former ladies’s bantamweight champion, Tate (19-7 MMA, 12-6 UFC) will tackle Brazilian contender Vieira (11-1 MMA, 5-1 UFC) in the primary occasion of the UFC Fight Night occasion Nov. 20, the promotion introduced Wednesday.
The battle initially was anticipated to headline the promotion’s UFC Fight Night occasion Oct. 16. However, Tate withdrew due to COVID-19.
Tate, 35, enters her second battle again since popping out of retirement. In her first battle in nearly 5 years in July, Tate defeated Marion Reneau by way of unanimous choice. The win snapped a two-fight dropping streak.
As for Vieira, she’ll look to rebound from a February unanimous choice loss to Yana Kunitskaya. The defeat was her second in her most up-to-date three outings.
With the addition, the Nov. 20 lineup consists of:
- Miesha Tate vs. Ketlen Vieira
- Joanne Calderwood vs. Alexa Grasso
- Sean Brady vs. Michael Chiesa
- Davey Grant vs. Adrian Yanez
- Cody Durden vs. Aori Qileng
- Cheyanne Buys vs. Loma Lookboonmee
- Terrance McKinney vs. Fares Ziam
- Rafa Garcia vs. Natan Levy
- Azamat Murzakanov vs. Marcin Prachnio
- Pat Sabatini vs. Gavin Tucker
- Augusto Sakai vs. Tai Tuivasa
- Denys Bondar vs. Malcolm Gordon
- Jessica Penne vs. Luana Pinheiro