We need your predictions for Wednesday’s 2021 PFL Championship occasion in Hollywood, Fla.
Our workers picks function consists of the consensus picks from MMA Junkie readers. Simply solid your vote for every bout beneath, and we’ll use the official tallies which might be registered by Tuesday at 9 a.m. ET (6 a.m. PT).
Those MMA Junkie reader consensus picks will probably be a part of the 2021 PFL Championship playoff finals workers predictions we launch Tuesday forward of the occasion.
Make your picks for the fights beneath.
Records: Raush Manfio (14-3), Loik Radzhabov (15-3-1)
Past 5: Manfio 4-1, Radzhabov 3-2
Records: Antonio Carlos Junior (12-5), Marthin Hamlet (8-2)
Past 5: Junior 2-3, Hamlet 3-2
Division: Light heavyweight
Records: Movlid Khaybulaev (18-0-1), Chris Wade (20-6)
Past 5: Khaybulaev 5-0, Wade 4-1
Records: Bruno Cappelozza (13-5), Ante Delija (19-4)
Past 5: Cappelozza 4-1, Delija 4-1
Records: Ray Cooper III (23-7-1), Magomed Magomedkerimov (29-5)
Past 5: Cooper 5-0, Magomedkerimov 5-0
Records: Kayla Harrison (11-0), Taylor Guardado (3-1)
Past 5: Harrison 5-0, Guardado 3-1
Division: Women’s light-weight
Rankings: Harrison No. 9 pound-for-pound
MAIN CARD (ESPN2/ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Kayla Harrison vs. Taylor Guardado – for ladies’s light-weight championship
- Ray Cooper III vs. Magomed Magomedkerimov – for welterweight championship
- Abigail Montes vs. Claressa Shields
- Bruno Cappelozza vs. Ante Delija – for heavyweight championship
- Movlid Khaybulaev vs. Chris Wade – for featherweight championship
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 4:30 p.m. ET)
- Antonio Carlos Junior vs. Marthin Hamlet – for mild heavyweight championship
- Raush Manfio vs. Loik Radzhabov – for light-weight championship
- Omari Akhmedov vs. Jordan Young
- Julia Budd vs. Kaitlin Young
- Don Madge vs. Nathan Williams