Brandon Davis is again with the UFC.
After 4 straight wins on the regional scene, Davis (14-8 MMA, 2-5 UFC) will return to the promotion Oct. 16 after two years away when he takes on Danaa Batgerel (8-2 MMA, 2-1 UFC) at UFC Fight Night 195 on the UFC Apex in Las Vegas. The struggle just isn’t signed but, however verbal agreements are in place, anticipated to be signed within the coming days.
Two individuals with data of the matchup confirmed the focused reserving to MMA Junkie however requested to stay nameless because the promotion has but to make an official announcement.
While he competed at each featherweight and bantamweight within the UFC, Davis, 31, is about on 135-pound competitors going ahead.
From January 2018 to September 2019, Davis fought seven occasions for the promotion and compiled a 2-5 report. His wins got here towards Steven Peterson and Randy Costa, together with his losses towards Zabit Magomedsharipov, Giga Chikadze, Kyung Ho Kang, Kyle Bochniak and Enrique Barzola.
As for Batgerel, the Mongolian fighter has received back-to-back fights by way of first-round knockout. After a unanimous determination defeat to Heili Alateng, Batgerel knocked out Guido Cannetti and Kevin Natividad in a mixed 3:51.
The lineup for UFC Fight Night 195 contains:
- Norma Dumont vs. Holly Holm
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Carlos Felipe
- Julian Marquez vs. Jordan Wright
- Kennedy Nzechukwu vs. Da Un Jung
- L’udovit Klein vs. Nate Landwehr
- Luana Carolina vs. Maryna Moroz
- Ariane Carnelossi vs. Istela Nunes
- Andrew Sanchez vs. Bruno Silva
- Marcelo Rojo vs. Daniel Santos
- Mayra Bueno Silva vs. Manon Fiorot
- Ramazan Emeev vs. Danny Roberts
- Danaa Batgerel vs. Brandon Davis