Before Fedor Emelianenko walked to the cage Saturday in Moscow, “Baby Fedor” had his flip and made probably the most of it.
Kirill Sidelnikov, an underling of “The Last Emperor,” shortly made his mark at Bellator 269 when he ran by heavyweight opponent Rab Truesdale in 2:10 for his sixth professional stoppage as a consequence of strikes.
The bout served because the featured prelim for the occasion, which occurred Saturday at VTB Arena in Moscow. The major card aired on Showtime after prelims on MMA Junkie.
Sidelnikov (13-6 MMA, 2-1 BMMA) caught a Truesdale () kick roughly 90 seconds into the struggle and landed a left jab that dropped the Scottish fighter to the mat. From there, Sidelnikov pounced. Punches and elbows to the top and physique landed time and again.
Bloodied and battered, Truesdale tried to dam the strikes along with his palms however there was no escape. A sequence of violent ground-and-pound elbows have been unanswered and referee Kevin MacDonald waved off the struggle.
With the win, Sidelnikov turned a solo victory right into a successful streak. Meanwhile, Truesdale loses his second straight outing in his promotional debut.
Check out the end from “Baby Fedor” within the video under:
Baby Fedor with the domination. 🇷🇺💥
— BellatorMMA (@BellatorMMA) October 23, 2021
The up-to-the-minute Bellator 269 outcomes embody:
- Kirill Sidelnikov def. Rab Truesdale by way of TKO (strikes) – Round 1, 2:01
- Katarzyna Sadura def. Darina Mazdyuk by way of TKO (punches) – Round 2, 3:17
- Irina Alekseeva def. Stephanie Page by way of unanimous resolution (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Nikita Mikhailov def. Brian Moore by way of unanimous resolution (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Alexey Shurkevich def. Grachik Bozinyan by way of knockout (punches) – Round 1, 2:25
- Aiden Lee def. Alexander Osetrov by way of submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 1, 3:41